Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Maintain regulatory compliance through established programs for laboratory testing, training, documentation and validation.
- Co-ordinate microbiology testing to support manufacturing value streams and meet product release target dates.
- Lead GMP, plant sterility assurance and operational training programs.
- Coaching and mentoring microbiology analysts.
- Lead Process Improvement / Compliance Projects / Validation / Risk Assessments
- Approve laboratory investigations / exceptions / NCR / CAPA.
- Represent the Microbiology laboratory at internal / external audits.
- Degree Level Qualification in Science
- Continuous Improvement driven / Change Agent personality essential.
- Technical knowledge and experience in a regulated pharmaceutical microbiology laboratory environment.
- Understanding GMP / EP/ ISO requirements and Regulators Expectations.
- Experience in participating in external audits and conducting internal audits.
- Leading in a team in a dynamic, fast-paced laboratory environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills essential, proactive approach to work
To apply, please click on the link below