Role: Permanent Microbiology Laboratory Supervisor
Your new company
LEO Pharma is a global foundation with a mission to improve lives by helping people achieve healthy skin. As a foundation, we are accountable primarily to our patients – which is why we in LEO Dublin, get such a great sense of purpose and reward from our work every day.
We are now looking for a Permanent Microbiology Laboratory Supervisor to join a dynamic team.
Your new role
As a Microbiology Laboratory Supervisor within the Laboratories. You will report to the Laboratory Manager.
The Microbiology Laboratory Supervisor will be responsible for the day to day supervision and performance of the Microbiology Laboratory.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Supervision – supervision of laboratory technicians
- Delivery – proactively drive delivery of the departmental and company objectives and goals
- Communication – Deliver Monthly Team Brief. Attend meetings as required. Investigate and report on deviation findings
- Training – ensure all laboratory/company procedures in relation to training are followed
- Planning – planning and co-ordination of work to meet company requirements
- Housekeeping – Maintenance of Laboratory systems including general upkeep, services, waste management and stock control
- Support – Provide Microbiological support to site wide processes and projects
- Experience with IT systems such as SAP, trackwise and LIMS
Attitude & Behaviours
- A “can do” attitude and genuine enthusiasm for driving improvements
- A positive mindset of Safety First
- A confident team player who can work with a high degree of autonomy
The Microbiology Laboratory Supervisor will be responsible to ensure that the Laboratory operates in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements and company quality, safety, customer service and cost standards.
Applicants will possess a minimum of a Degree level qualification in a relevant science discipline and at least 2 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry at supervisor level. Applicants should also possess a good knowledge of GMP, laboratory systems and controls
Why join our team in LEO Dublin?
At LEO Pharma we are constantly evolving. People are our greatest asset and we offer a range of development experiences and opportunities to help you grow. As a Microbiology Supervisor you will have the chance to learn within an organisation which is passionate about succeeding; you will have the opportunity to work and learn within a LEAN coaching culture.
In LEO we have a keen focus on improving employee engagement through a range of initiatives and benefits which include: a range of occupational health and wellbeing programmes, health and safety initiatives, educational development, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and creating the right work life balance.
We look forward to meeting you!
If you wish to apply, please do so via the following link: