By making someone else’s life better, you’ll make a real difference in your own.
Lilly unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
For more than 140 years Lilly has been committed to bringing life-changing medicines to those who need them, advancing the understanding and management of disease, and supporting communities where we live and work.
We’re proud of our heritage, and at our manufacturing site in Kinsale, we value integrity, excellence and respect for people.
BSc, MSc, or PhD degree based in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or similar related discipline.
- Develop and maintain Environmental (EM) and personnel monitoring programs
- Develop and maintain a clean utilities qualification /re-qualification and routine monitoring program
- Provide on-the-floor microbiological support for manufacturing processes including generation and maintenance of manufacturing support documentation (i.e. SOPs, Evaluation Protocols, trend analyses)
- Partner with Operations, QC Analytical Microbiology, Technical Scientists, Engineering and Quality on risk-based assessments, testing strategies and troubleshooting
- Build deep technical expertise in the area of responsibility and demonstrate strong data-driven decision-making and problem-solving capabilities
Experience (PhD plus 1-3 years, MSc plus 3-6 years or BSc plus 6+years) ideally working in a frontline microbiological support role (process, lab or technical support) within a GMP manufacturing environment.
Experience in mammalian cell culture and purification processes highly desirable but not essential.
To apply please go to www.lilly.ie/careers – Reference Number 44145BR