Job Title: North UK Territory Manager – Biotechnologies Division
Reporting to: UK Sales Manager – Biotechnologies Division
TECHNOPATH strives to develop complimentary product groups for all the market sectors that it services. Initially focused on the clinical diagnostic and food technology markets, the company has grown exponentially to become a market leading supplier across the Healthcare and Biotechnology sectors.
We recognise our employees as being one of our greatest asset and as such we develop, nature and progress together.
As a Territory Manager, to ensure new business development for the North of England and Scotland regions for the UK Biotechnologies Division while maintaining existing business and offering excellent customer service and support. Main focus areas will be Quality Control/Assurance Departments in Pharmaceutical and NHS sectors expanding to Research Facilities and Universities as well.
- To ensure planning and prioritising of personal sales activities and actively prospecting new and existing clients to drive the business growth.
- New business development by targeting potential new customers with our product portfolio and providing information on the benefits and added value of our range.
- Have effective management of existing accounts by maintaining good customer relationships and seeking opportunities for new sales with existing clients.
- Respond to and follow up on sales/ support enquiries rapidly and thoroughly.
- Demonstrate equipment, give oral presentations and carry out training for both new and existing clients.
- Provide exceptional front line technical support for existing customers and work closely with the customer service team.
- Work closely with the UK Sales Manager to establish sales targets, quarterly forecasts to ensure targets are met/exceeded in line with the company objectives.
- To achieve annual sales revenue and profitability targets as agreed with quarterly reviews of forecast
- Ensure that customer sales process is recorded at each stage from lead to close and logged within Technopath’s CRM System (Salesforce)
- Prepare official Technopath quotes including any cost negotiations and log these in Technopath CRM for the associated account.
- Creating a good working relationship with our suppliers.
- Liaise with the SOP/Service Team to ensure smooth turnaround of Capital Sales and Installations (IQ/OQ).
- Attend exhibitions and trade shows throughout the year.
- Attend key product & sales training courses
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience working in both Sales (Pharma or Clinical) and Lab environment, ideally in Quality Control/Quality Assurance.
- Proven track record in achieving sales forecasts and profitability targets
- Qualified to a higher degree level in a scientific subject, ideally Biomedical Science or Microbiology
- Self-driven and able to work alone with a clear focus on sales
- Professional approach, self-motivated with a dynamic approach to business. Be accountable and have a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work to a high standard
- Computer literate
- Excellent face to face telephone and presentation communication skills to all levels of seniority
- Willing to travel away from home and able to work from home.
- Have an average of 5-8 meetings a week with one day allocated for admin (if required)
For further information or to send your CV please contact:
Deadline for applications: Friday 19th May 2017