Master’s Degree (MSc) in Pharmaceutical Microbiology
The University of Manchester, UK have a Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Microbiology Advanced Training (PMAT). This is the first European University Accredited Qualification in Pharmaceutical Microbiology for the Medical and Healthcare Industry.
The PMAT programme was developed by Pharmig in collaboration with the University of Manchester, as a postgraduate-level programme designed for scientists and managers in the field of Pharmaceutical Microbiology, the first of its kind in Europe. Unique features of the course include:
- First European Higher Degree Qualification in Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- A Modular Distance Learning Course
- Accredited University of Manchester Qualification
- Available Internationally via Correspondence
- Provides Continuous Professional Development
The PMAT (Pharmaceutical Microbiology Advanced Training) Programme falls under the umbrella of the PIAT (Pharmaceutical Industry Advanced Training) Programme established in 1990 by the University of Manchester and is the gold standard for professional distance learning pharmaceutical courses.