Microbiology laboratories contain many computerised systems, SOPs, protocols and forms. When setting up a microbiology laboratory, generating the required documentation is a huge task. This Pharmig pack provides all of the necessary templates you’ll need in a downloadable and editable format.
The pack includes:
- Training in setting up electronic systems.
- Advice on electronic systems.
- Templates for laboratory SOPs and protocols.
- Examples of test forms for a range of common QC microbiology tests.
- The full range of validation documentation for laboratory equipment, from URS to IQ, OQ, and PQ files.
The various files will also be of interest to the established laboratory manager, serving as a useful best practice benchmark.