Member Fee £85 (Join Now) / Non-Member Fee £110
This Guide is relevant to non-sterile pharmaceutical, cosmetic and toiletry manufacturing industries. There have been significant changes in the microbiological regulations, controls, and testing of non- sterile products. Much of the changes has been prompted by the many recalls of non-sterile products worldwide.
This publication has been updated with the current best practices, regulatory updates and references and covers:
- Microbiological testing and data handling
- Facility and equipment design
- Objectionable microorganisms
- Cleaning & disinfection
- Risk assessment & data management
- Environmental monitoring
- Regulatory expectations for non-sterile manufacture
This publication is a practical guide for experienced and non-experienced Microbiologists, Quality Assurance Personnel and Qualified Persons.