1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website; “Pharmig” means Pharmig T5 The Maltings, Roydon Road, Stanstead Abbotts, Hertfordshire, SG12 8HG “Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Pharmig makes available through the Website either now or in the future; “System” means any online communications infrastructure that Pharmig makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links; “User” / “Users” means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Pharmig and acting in the course of their employment; and “Website” means the Website that you are currently using www.pharmig.org.uk and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.pharmig.co.uk) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- 2.1 All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. Pharmig reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated periodically.
- 3.1 We aim to despatch all orders within 2-5 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
- 4.1 Written cancellation will be accepted 30 days prior to the event commencement date however, an administration fee of £25.00 will be charged. No refunds are available 15 working days before the start date of an event and full course fees will be due for delegates who fail to attend. Substitutions may be made at any time, preferably in writing / email to the Pharmig office. Publication orders may not be cancelled once payment has been taken. Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
5. Returns Policy
- 5.1 We want you to be happy with your purchase. Please check the goods on delivery and ensure that they are supplied correctly. If any of the goods prove to be incorrect please return them within 7 days in the original packaging and in an unused condition for a full refund less any postage costs.
6. Refund Policy
- 6.1 Please be aware we only offer a refund where goods have not been shipped or on inspection of returned items. All refund requests are dealt with on a case by case basis.
7. Intellectual Property
- 7.1 All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Pharmig, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- 7.2 You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Pharmig.
8. Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Pharmig or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
9. Links to this Website
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.pharmig.org.uk/home without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of Pharmig. To find out more please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Pharmig office.
10. Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Pharmig where any such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £20.
- 11.1 Data security is of great importance to Pharmig and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical and electronic safeguards to secure Data collected via this Website.
- 12.1 Subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Website, Pharmig makes no warranty or representation that this Website or the material available for purchase will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all computer systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. Pharmig makes no guarantee of any specific results from the use of this Website.
- 12.2 No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- 12.3 No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- 12.4 Whilst Pharmig uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
13. Availability of the Website and Modifications
- 13.1 The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- 13.2 Pharmig accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- 13.3 Pharmig has the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, the products and/or services available. These Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
14. Changes to this Policy
- 14.1 Pharmig reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.
15. Third Party Rights
- 15.1 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and Pharmig.
- 16.1 All notices / communications shall be sent to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to email@example.com, all will be dealt with as soon as is reasonably possible after receipt.
- 16.2 Pharmig may from time to time send you information about our products and/or services by email and occasionally by post (as primary members get a hard copy of the member newsletter). If you do not wish to receive such information, please unsubscribe via the Website or contact the Pharmig office who will remove your information. Please bear in mind that removal of emails and postal distribution of information may restrict members’ benefits.
17. Law and Jurisdiction
- 17.1 These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Pharmig shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Pharmig you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.