Pharmig is comprised of qualified microbiologists or other appropriate professionals working within the pharmaceutical, healthcare and allied industries.
There are several levels of Membership:
- Corporate: All Pharmaceutical companies can apply for this level of Membership with nominated representatives per site (corporate membership does cover ALL personnel at that site). With larger Companies, each site would be considered as an individual Corporate Member as would separate research divisions.
- Commercial Suppliers: Any company that supplies or supports the pharmaceutical industry that has a commercial basis.
- NHS/Not for Profit Organisations
- Independent Consultants
- Academia/Students: This category would also include retired professionals.
- Honorary: At the discretion and invitation of the Committee, this status may be offered to an individual. A Membership fee is not imposed and Pharmig will remunerate all reasonable expenses for any services rendered to the company.
Note: The membership fee for Corporate/Commercial and NHS/Not for Profit Organisations covers ALL relevant personnel at that site (excludes independent consultant and academia/students). The electronic membership form will allow 5 names to be inputted by Primary Contact (1st named person) in the first instance. If more names need to be added then refer to section C on the application form and click ‘add more names and details’. Additional names can be added at any point during that membership year.