Fees: £1000 (Member) Join Now, £2000 (Non Member)
The fee covers a bundle of 10 licenses (10 individuals can be trained under the one fee advertised)
This interactive on-line training module is aimed at those who are new to working in GMP cleanrooms as well as being ideal for Production Operators, Cleaners, QA, QC and Engineers giving your team access to superior online training.
By watching a series of detailed videos, followed by a multiple choice assessment, they will learn a variety of essential subjects relating to their role in the cleanroom environment.
On successful completion of all chapters within the module, participants will be issued with a certificate and will then be able to apply their learnings within the working environment.
The Site Administrator (who issues the individual licences at the company site) receives a PDF training manual clearly showing: how to set up individual trainee licences, set pass rates, how to view training progress (an overview), see if there is a particular question(s) answered consistently incorrectly (to review if additional training in that area is needed).
The Trainee receives a PDF training manual showing how they log onto the module, run the video within each chapter, answer the questions, how to go back to a question that has been answered incorrectly and try again, can view progress and when the module has been passed, how to download the completed training certificate or file electronically.
Cleaning and Disinfection of Cleanrooms Training Chapters:
Chapter 1: Introduction to Contamination in Cleanrooms
- Importance of controlling contamination in the cleanroom
- Classification limits for microorganisms & particulates
Chapter 2: Disinfection Selection, Storage & Usage
- Principles behind disinfection selection
- Control and handling of cleaning agents & disinfectants
- Preparation & storage of solutions
Chapter 3: Cleaning Techniques
- Control of cleaning equipment
- Cleaning prior to disinfection
- Sequence of cleaning & disinfection tasks
- Mopping techniques for large surfaces
- Wiping techniques for small surfaces
- Transfer disinfection
- Disposal of waste solutions
You can book through the website by clicking ADD TO BASKET above or
If you require further information do please contact the Pharmig office.