October (date TBC)
Member Fee £200 (Join Now) / Non-Member Fee £400
Designed for those people who are new to industry, this interactive training course will help you understand what sterile manufacturing is and will cover topics which include: microbiology, clean room design, sterilisation processes, sterility assurance, manufacturing methods and regulatory oversight.
Target audience (those new to industry): Microbiologists, cleanroom operators, production, quality, engineers, and sales & marketing
It is designed to:
- Get you to think about the risks associated with sterile manufacturing
- Understand the basic elements of sterility assurance
The course will support:
- Building greater people capability and consistency in your sterile operations
- Reducing quality issues, waste, defects and accidents
- Being better able to meet your regulators expectations
- Releasing batches more consistently -> get products to the patient more reliably
- Better management of individual performance
At the end of this training programme you will:
- Have an underpinning awareness of sterile manufacturing and associated risks.
- Attain an introductory understanding and knowledge of key sterile processes and controls