Advance notice – Cleaning & Disinfection: a roadmap to compliance
20th & 21st October (Via Zoom)
Pharmig will be trialling this event as its first face-to-face gathering now that all restrictions have been lifted. We will also be looking to live stream it too if you feel more comfortable attending ‘virtually’.
We will of course be monitoring Government guidelines and if changes need to be to made – we will notify attendees as soon as possible.
Member Fee £450 (Join Now) / Non-Member Fee £650
Wednesday 20th October – sessions include
- Upcoming regulatory changes and their impact for cleaning & disinfection: EudraLex draft Annex 1 v.12 & USP draft chapter <1072>
Laura Guardi – Associate QA Director, AstraZeneca
- Update on current methods
Kim Morwood – MD, MGS Laboratories
- Disinfectant Workshop: Factors to consider when designing a disinfectant efficacy test and interpretation of results
Laura Guardi – Associate QA Director, AstraZeneca & Rachel Kirkham – Director, Global Technical Consulting Contamination Control & Validation, Ecolab
Thursday 21st October – sessions include
- Final phase of disinfectant efficacy – the field trials
Dr Tim Sandle – Head of Microbiology, Risk Management, & Sterility Assurance, BPL
- Where can disinfectants go wrong and the consequences: life lessons!
Various technical experts
- Implementing a new disinfectant regime: commissioning to first use
Helen Gates – Global Technical Consultant, Ecolab
- PLUS – Attend and receive the latest updated: Guide to Disinfectants & their use in the Pharmaceutical Industry 2021