Control of Pharmaceutical Water Systems – INDUSTRY
Tuesday 31st March 2020 – Best Western Meriden Hotel, Solihull
Topics covered include:
- Trouble shooting water systems
- Burkholderia and water: Do we need to be concerned?
- Three case studies relating to endotoxin contamination in water systems
- Biofilms in water systems: A practical perspective
- “Pharma Water Systems – Regulatory compliance, best practice and system qualification”
- Purified water systems
- Plus – A Group workshop/ case study: based on running a manufacturing and oral dose facility and the purified water system falls over- What would you do?
Attend and receive Pharmig’s series of 8 Fact Sheets on Water Microorganisms.
PLUS – Send 2 or more people from the same site & discounts will apply until Friday 28thth February 2020