Control of Pharmaceutical Water Systems – INDUSTRY – Virtual Meeting
Tuesday 31st March 2020
Topics covered include:
- Trouble shooting water systems
- Burkholderia and water: Do we need to be concerned?
- Three case studies relating to endotoxin contamination in water systems
- Biofilms in water systems: A practical perspective
- “Pharma Water Systems – Regulatory compliance, best practice and system qualification”
- Purified water systems
How it will work
Pharmig are looking to use Zoom as our virtual platform – it offers high quality video conferencing with crisp audio and mobile screen-sharing.
Your company may have firewalls / blocks against such platforms. If you do want to attend, and still are able to work on site, it may be worth checking with your IT department and requesting that this software download be accepted for the short-term.
If you are now working from home and you want to book onto the virtual water meeting – do add your home email address too to the booking form if you want to set up the Zoom platform on your personal computer to avoid work firewalls.