All microbiologists need to carry out environmental monitoring, whether this is of a major plant or within the laboratory safety cabinet. Many aspects of monitoring are not well described and this Pharmig book addresses this.
The book contains chapters written by industry experts, covering:
- How to set up an environmental monitoring programme.
- Cleanroom microbiology.
- How to evaluate environmental monitoring methods.
- How to clean and disinfect effectively.
- Tips for achieving particulate control.
- How to run a risk assessment following an adverse trend.
Whether a beginner or an advanced practitioner, this guide has something for pharmaceutical microbiologists and their management teams.