Fees: £70 PHARMIG MEMBERS Join Now, £100 (Non Member)
The Zoom session will last for 60 minutes and include a Q&A section
EN17141 – What to make of the new Biocontamination Control Standard? Led by Dr Tim Sandle
Thursday 8th July @2pm BST
In 2020 a new contamination control standard has been issued, specifically focusing on biocontamination control, titled EN 17141: 2020 “Cleanrooms and associated controlled environments — Biocontamination control”. Does this standard address the needs of the industry? This does not seem to be the case. While the standard covers a number of important areas, there are stand-out gaps and some inaccuracies to be addressed. Tim Sandle looks at these in the context of what is needed for a robust biocontamination control program.
In this presentation, Tim Sandle will look at:
- What is the EN 17141:2020 standard? Where did come from and what does it cover?
- What is biocontamination and control?
- The standard’s risk based approach to contamination
- Considerations in developing a contamination control program
- Sample locations and sample frequencies
- Methods and their application
- Limit setting, trending and data distribution
- Overall assessment of the standard and the gaps to be filled
Click on this link to download the booking form and email back to email@example.com or book and pay through the website.