Microbiological Quality Risk Management – A Practical Approach – Dublin
31st May 2018 – Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Links, Co. Dublin
Practical application of risk based management tools in the microbiology laboratory
The application of risk assessment and quality risk management is now a key part of pharmaceutical microbiology and the microbiologist is increasingly called upon to use risk assessment as part of contamination control.
The format of this meeting is a combination of lectures and interactive case studies/workshops to inform, explain about, and consolidate your understanding of Microbiological Quality Risk Management (QRM).
Leading Experts Include
David Keen, Ecolab
Edel Fitzmaurice, Fitzmaurice Scientific Ltd
Tim Sandle, BPL
Nuala Calnanm, Lachman Consultant Services, Inc.
Sessions will cover
- Risk assessment and quality risk management – ten years in and where we need to go in microbiological QRM
- Making HACCP work for you
- Practical case study: using HACCP as a risk tool
- Case study – The use of use risk assessment in the pharmaceutical industry: The application of FMEA to a sterility isolator
- Group interactive workshop – putting FMEA microbiological risk assessments into practice
- When risk assessments go wrong!
Fees: £425 (member) Join Now, £625 (Non Member)