Pharmig – VIRTUAL Best Practices in Environmental Monitoring – Industry
Running on the mornings of the 27th and 28th May
Member Fee £200 (Join Now) / Non-Member Fee £400
Pharmig have reduced the fees to reflect that this this is now a virtual conference as opposed to a Face-to-face event.
- The environmental monitoring programme
- Risk assessment and environmental monitoring
- Incubation strategies for environmental monitoring
- Environmental Monitoring Identification (ID) Strategy
- Group workshop: How to set environmental monitoring locations
- Data strategies and environmental monitoring
- Microbial data deviations
ZOOM – The virtual platform Pharmig will be using
Information on ZOOM set up
Once you have sent back your registration form and payment (please see info of fees and payments on the attached PDF), Pharmig will add you to the Zoom list and will send out an email which will include TWO SEPARATE ZOOM LINKS (one for each day) for you to click onto for the 27th and 28th May.
For those not familiar with Zoom – we will do a quick tour around the screen (it’s all very straightforward) before starting the session on the morning of the 27th.