Webinar: Sustainability in the lab – Wednesday 26th January 2022, 2pm – 3pm (BST)
FREE to companies taking out Pharmig 2022 Annual Membership
My Green Lab® (a not-for-profit organisation) introduces sustainability to the community responsible for the world’s life-changing medical and technical innovations.
If you work in a lab, you can’t help but notice the waste. Labs are some of the most resource-intensive spaces in any industry. But they don’t have to be. By simply introducing a new perspective, My Green Lab has helped tens of thousands of people make a positive change to their work and create a culture of sustainability in the lab.
This webinar will:
- Discuss the need for green labs, highlighting the positive impact we can give
- Share the MGL approach of education, action, and engagement – how to create a green labs movement at your organization
Case study by the National University of Ireland, Galway (NUI Galway):
- What green labs has done for NUIG and Ireland as a whole
- What specific changes were made in the lab as part of their green lab efforts
Rachael Relph – Chief Sustainability Officer, My Green Lab & Una Fitzgerald – Senior Lecturer and Principal Investigator, Biomedical Engineering, National University of Ireland, Galway
Please click on this link to download the Sustainability in the lab webinar order form.
- Free for 2022 Pharmig Members – You need to acknowledge you are renewing your membership or taking out new membership for 2022 by Thursday 20th January 2022 to be eligible for this discount.
- £100pp / €130 Non-Members