Please note Fees are as follows:
£100 Industry to attend
1st July 2015 – The Best Western Plus Manor Hotel, Solihull
Do you monitor, run or work in an aspectic facility?
If yes – you should be attending this event!
Aims of the Course:
- To provide a comprehensive overview of the risks associated with bacterial spores with the aseptic preparation environment.
- To review the recent incidents causing harm to patients.
- To highlight the requirements of the MHRA Guidance to Specials Manufacturers 2015.
- To consider the types of sproicidal agents available on the market and the limitations of their use.
- To enable the user to interpret the methods adopted to validate disinfection efficacy.
- To develop best practice for the transfer disinfection process and potential alternatives.